Monday, April 18, 2011

Out with the old...

My sewing machine is not quite working right and has put a halt to all my sewing. It just so happens that I have several new projects I want to be working on!  I love my sewing machine because of it's sentimental value. It was my grandmother's first sewing machine, passed down to my mom, and now it's my first sewing machine. I love that and never want to get rid of it.
But...
I have had my eye on this one:
Ohhh my. I can hardly contain myself when I see all the possibilities in store with this machine.  I can do something more than just a straight stitch... I can do 67 different stitches!!!  Embroidery, monogramming, appliques, and so much more!  I keep trying to convince Matt that it would be a good investment  (since that's the terminology he's used to dealing with) and now that mine is "broken", I "need" this one. 
So that's what's on my wish list and if a miracle happens, maybe I'll be enjoying it someday.  For now, I'll have to lug my tank of a machine to some repair shop way across town and get it fixed.  Traffic, traffic, traffic.... :( 


Any sewers out there have any reviews on this machine or suggest any others? I'd love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment