We have been busy but I just haven't gotten a chance to update the blog. Here's a little photo journal of what's been going on around here lately.
I got to pretend to be a photographer for a day. Pretend being the key word. I took some pictures of my new nephew. Isn't he cute?
We've been working on planning out our meals better and eating organic and better foods. Believe it or not, cinnamon rolls made the menu! (probably no surprise with my sweet tooth) These organic homemade cinnamon rolls have been an easy breakfast to pop in the microwave in the mornings. I used this recipe and just substituted it with organics and wheat flour. Delicious!
I made 2 new flower hair clips and another zebra dress with bloomers for a friend. Once I get all my orders finished I am going to finally attempt to make something for myself!!
And I got all of these samples in the mailbox one day! Nine items and $5.50 worth of coupons!
Hopefully my next update will be about a cute new dress made by me for me!





No comments:
Post a Comment