Sunday, January 12, 2014

Claire: 12 months

Age: 12 months
Height: 30 inches (50-75th percentile)
Weight: About 21 lbs ( 50-75th percentile)

Board updates:
She loves to play outside, play patty cake, dance, and play with Nix
Favorite foods are meat and broccoli
She has 5 teeth
She's mastered walking
Her favorite toys are her push walker and books
Her favorite song has always been "itsy bitsy spider"
Her first word (and sign) was "dog"


My baby turned ONE!
We had planned to have her birthday at the park which is a gamble in late November. It ended up being rainy and cold so we just had it at our house.  The theme was pinwheels and polka dots (and pennants).  This is probably the most crafting I've gotten to do since she's been born and I probably bit off more than I could chew. But I got it all done and loved how everything turned out! Claire had a great time with family and friends. Matt's parent's came in town and brought our niece and nephew too. Claire had a blast playing with them. 








cousin Hannah and Claire


We also went to get 1 year/family/Christmas pictures taken. Claire slept on the way there and we must have woken her up at a bad time because she was not in the greatest mood. But our wonderful photographer was able to capture some good ones in between the tears.









No comments:

Post a Comment