Sunday, November 7, 2010

Burp Cloths

This is my first real sewing project and it was pretty easy!!
I know I used my sewing machine for the wall art in the previous post, but it didn't really feel like sewing.  This time I actually had fabric and pins... that makes it "real" sewing.

I bought a bundle of quarters a few weeks ago because I loved the fabric. Then I found this tutorial on how to sew burp cloths. We must have the same taste because she used the same fabric.

I used the tutorial linked above but I didn't use the fabric check on the edges.  I kind of did my own thing and made it work. Here are few more pictures:
I don't have a baby but I'm sewing burp cloths...hmm.  Luckily, I'm at that age where everyone is starting to have babies. I think you all should try making these but if you aren't the crafty type, I have tons left over and I sure do enjoy making them.  These would make cute yet inexpensive gifts!  Just look at all the options:
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment