Sunday, February 27, 2011

Big Girl Room

My niece is about to become a big sister and will be getting a "big girl room".  My sister-in-law is pregnant as can be, working, and staying busy so I offered to help with Hannah's new room.  The walls were painted light pink, bought an adorable pink and green bedspread, and hung green curtains. Other than that, not much else was done.  I got to work and made a few things for her room. We had the chance to put it all together this weekend. Here's a look:


I also made a bulletin board for her to hang her artwork on and then let her pain 2 corresponding pieces to hang with it. That was her favorite part!

And here's the finished art work:


This piece used to be zebra print, orange, red, blue and green. I redid it to match her pink and green room.





I made these name blocks a while back. We hung them over her bed with cute flower hooks I found at Hobby Lobby.




I left the house with a box full of shelves to repaint to match the baby's room. Keep the projects coming! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment