Friday, November 4, 2011

Chill Out

You all may know our dog, Nix, who happens to act more like a human than a dog.  You've probably heard the stories about her sleeping in bed with us, head on the pillow, and under the sheets. We sleep like 3 packed sardines in a queen bed.  She's got quite a personality and way too much energy. 

To get her energy out she loves to do sprints in the back yard while playing fetch with the tennis ball. Sometimes, I like to do this right before I leave the house so that she's good an worn out while I'm gone.

On Tuesday, before I left, we played a long game of fetch in which she wore herself out pretty good.  We came inside and I started getting all my things together to leave. I went to say bye to her and couldn't find her in her usual spots.  I followed her panting and this is where I found her....


I think she was wishing for a swimming pool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment