Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gifts for Lilly


Last weekend, I was able to go back to Fort Worth to visit some friends and go to a baby shower.  In the first few days of orientation at the hospital, Ashley and I became friends. Come to find out, our husbands work together too.  Just as Matt and I got relocated, Ashley and her husband did also... but they ended up in Colorado!!  She's pregnant and due to have her first baby on my birthday! I'm so sad that we don't live close anymore, that we can't work together, and that I'm missing her pregnancy.  However, I got to spend some time with her at her beautiful baby shower over the weekend!

Here are some of the gifts I made for baby Lilly:
  I also monogrammed her name on this blanket. First time to use my new machine!

Boots - You have to keep those baby toes warm in all that Colorado snow!
Pink, lace, leopard print, and ruffles - she's going to be a girly girl!



I had also made her some soft minky ruffle bottom pants but forgot to take a picture of those. I'll be making more of them soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment