I had a day off so I decided to try out my new serger and some new sewing projects. Then, I had fun using my new camera to take pictures. Here's a look at what I've been working on:
I'm pretty much in love with these. I made these with a baby in mind but I want to make more. Seriously, people out there need to start having more babies so I can sew more stuff! I'll sell them to you or make them as baby shower gifts. I just love to make them. I'm still a beginner with all the sewing so they aren't perfect but babies don't care. Right?
I opened up my new serger to try finishing the edges of the burp cloths. I was too excited and impatient to read through the instruction manual. Luckily, it was already threaded for me. I just went at it and here's how my first try turned out:
I have more fabric so I'll probably make more of these. I also have some girlie fabric I'd love to make a set with. What do you think?
I just got a bleated birthday present in the mail from my mom and brother. They got me an electric sander and a staple gun! Get ready for some more furniture projects! Now if only it would warm up outside!


2 comments:
love the pictures, and the bib/burp cloth set! :)
They look so good, Margaret!
Post a Comment