- Baskin Robbins Birthday Club - A free scoop on your birthday
- Marble Slab Creamery - Exclusive offers and birthday surprises
- Jason's Deli - A $5 gift card on your birthday
- IHOP - A free meal just for signing up, for your birthday, and 1 year anniversary
- Smootie King - A free smoothie for signing up and for your birthday (with purchase)
- Diary Queen - BOGO coupon for Blizzard of the month and for your birthday
- Chili's - Free brownie Sunday with purchase of an entree.
I'm sure there are more out there that I will add along the way. Hope you sign up and have an even sweeter birthday!
1 comment:
Hey Chicka- you had some that I didn't have last yr!! Awesome!! I LOVE bday freebies the MOST! I was kinda sad last yr i didn't really get to use many bc I was in PERU for my bday...
BUT thought I"d pass along my blog entry on the topic in case you want to sign up for some more: http://therunningtiger.blogspot.com/2010/06/they-say-its-your-birthday.html
Post a Comment