However, football season has started and it also seems to be wedding season. So I had some orders to get done.
A friend from college (and my most frequent customer) is getting married today! She contacted me about making flower hair pins for her house party. She wanted them to match the bridesmaid dresses.
This was my first time to make these and I love the way they turned out! I wasn't sure how much fabric they would require and I ended up with a TON left over. Lucky me because I'm thinking I'll be making more! :)
I also made another LSU themed pinafore to pair with the tiger tail bloomers.
Chevron print is incredibly popular right now and the customer loved the purple polka dot ribbon that was on the bloomers.
Speaking of football, we've been enjoying this season so far. We were able to go to Texas State's first game of the season which was here in Houston. There was a pretty big (relatively speaking) Texas State tailgate before the game with free food and drinks. Much to our surprise, they pulled of an upset and Matt was one proud alumnus.
27 weeks - belly looks HUGE from this angle
Willie was in town that weekend and we toured the St. Arnold's Brewery.
27 weeks - belly not quite so enormous looking here (same weekend)
The next weekend, we went to San Marcos and spent the weekend at a condo on the river with friends.
The real reason we went was for the first Texas State home game. Matt was obviously really happy, having fun, and still on a high from the previous weekend's win... until about the second minute of the game. It wasn't pretty. But, he got to watch his Gators win (thanks to the family that tailgated with satellite next to us) and it was a good weekend, nonetheless.




-2.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment