Today I've decided to share with you my favorite blogs. I follow several blogs and find new ones everyday. My list of favorite blogs continues to grow. As of today, here are my 3 favorite:
This site is incredible. First off, she has the most beautiful children. Her blog has a lot of photography tips, tutorials, and home decorating ideas. I would LOVE be able to decorate our home like hers someday. I love her style.
I just ran across eighteen25 this week and couldn't stop looking at their page! I went back through almost a year's worth of posts. Three sisters run the blog and share tons of super cute and fun ideas. Everything from homemade gifts, printable art, crafts, and so much more. They share a lot of DIY projects that they like from other blogs too so there's a great variety.
This is my all-time favorite! Angie Smith began writing her story on a blog with expectations to keep her family updated and encourage prayer. It's a beautiful story about her baby girl Audrey Caroline. She is an amazing writer (though she was not a professional at that time), and incredible woman of God, and the wife of a Christan music artist. Her story exploded when tons of people began reading her blog. She has since written a book and pretty much became famous with her whole intention being to share Audrey's story with a direction towards Christ. The link above will bring you to the beginning of the story and I suggest you read it. If not online, then buy her book, I Will Carry You. You will cry alot, laugh some too, and feel every minute of her story like you were there.
---------------
That's it for now. Maybe I'll share my favorite sewing blogs someday. In the mean time, check these out. You won't be disappointed!
No comments:
Post a Comment