Monday, July 25, 2011

Tablet Case & A Deadly Dessert

We just spent some time celebrating my mom's birthday. She is the new owner of an Acer Iconia tablet.  It's amusing that my parents and grandparents both have a piece of new technology before we do. iPads and all the android tablets out there are becoming extremely popular. When you invest the money in one of these you obviously want to protect it.  I decided to make a unique case so that my mom can tote around her new tablet fashionably.

There are tons of great tutorials out there on how to make cases for your tablet. I took some tips and tricks from several of them to make this one.  This tablet case has a hard layer of thick cardboard and a super soft lining of minky fabric.


We got together for "family dinner" on Wednesday night to celebrate her birthday and give her these gifts. Matt made fajitas and I made a deathly dessert. 

This is a layer of chocolate chip cookie dough, a layer of oreos, and a layer of brownies. We topped it with a scoop of ice cream and then all passed out in sugar comas. :)
I didn't get any pictures of the dessert once it was done because I was more concerned about eating it. It's very easy to make. You can use your own chocolate chip cookie recipe and brownies from a box, or you can just follow the easy directions from Kevin {&} Amanda.


---------------------
Want to leave a comment or follow my blog but don't know how?
Read my post "Tips for my readers" to learn how.

No comments:

Post a Comment