I started with a few frames that I got for free from my grandmother-in-law's garage.
After a little spray paint, I ended up with this
I'm still working on the left side so ignore some of that. I made the H using cardboard and moss sheets with guidance from the tutorial on Dear Lillie. The quote in the frame was something I kept seeing on Pinterest. I made my own and framed it.It was a little short for the frame so I added some twine type stuff to the bottom to fill it in.
This next one might be my favorite. It's right in the hallway as we come in from the garage.
It was also too short, so I added the twine and a bow. This was a free printable from eighteen25 and they have it in several different colors.
My mom made this pretty flower arrangement to go on the floor by the fireplace.
I'm looking forward to decorating this mantle and all the different things I can do with it as seasons change. If you have any pretty mantle pictures for any season, send them my way!
---------------------
Want to leave a comment or follow my blog but don't know how?
Read my post "Tips for my readers" to learn how.
Want to leave a comment or follow my blog but don't know how?
Read my post "Tips for my readers" to learn how.





No comments:
Post a Comment